Graduate Software Engineer
We seek innovative, high-achieving graduates to join our ever-expanding team whilst being supported on their journey to becoming a Graduate Software Engineer.
Kamala Tech is a technical consultancy that delivers the latest, cutting edge solutions to its customers. We partner directly with talents in other countries and time zones, which means our staff learn and collaborate within a global community with some of the best technical teams around.
We understand the necessity of staying ahead of the game, and we know that partnerships play an essential role in delivering solutions in today’s technically diverse environment. As a result, our teams are agile, always building familiarity with the latest software tools, methodologies and processes. Yet, our people are our greatest asset.
We as an organisation are embracing cloud technologies such as the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. Thus, with us you will get a significant amount of exposure – managing, maintaining and designing well-architected solutions.
Joining as part of Kamala’s Integration team, you will: –
- Take part in designing and developing software geared towards operational support, contributing within a cross-functional team.
- Develop and deploy tools, build features and services to provide observability and address system reliability concerns.
- Develop exciting new features with a team goal of streamlining business operations and improving the overall user experience.
- Ensure end-to-end monitoring and reliability of all our systems while maintaining exceptional end-user Quality of Service.
- Create documentation following appropriate standards.
- Identify opportunities for the improvement of tests and integration practices.
- Liaise with product managers and the system architects in the resolution of Problem Reports.
We encourage you to apply if you: –
- Are proficient in both English and Mandarin.
- Are in your final year of tertiary education OR have graduated from an Australian University no earlier than 2019, maintaining a credit average in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Have had experience or are knowledgeable with:
- Developing Automation with Ansible or Azure DevOps
- Analysis, system analysis/design, web application development
- Linux and open-source products
- Thrive in a team environment, yet you are a creative thinker. When looking at requirements, you bring in fresh perspective, research the options, deliver a proof of concept, present findings or conclusions, and ultimately implement and perform a handover if required.
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills combined. Attention to detail is critical.
- Can thrive in an ever-changing, technology-based environment and like solving complicated problems in a fast-paced and pressurized atmosphere.
- Are passionate and motivated!
Feel that you do not meet every criterion listed above? Do not worry. Providing you have the right foundational experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Whether it be for this role or another, your skills and competencies are of interest to us.
Kamala welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you are interested, please submit your application to email@example.com along with your CV, Academic Transcript (acceptable even if unofficial), and Right-To-Work documents.